Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Alpine, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, cafés, and breweries.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Alpine
- The closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) 24.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) 37.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alpine
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Viejas Outlet Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Viejas Bowl and Viejas Casino.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Viejas Casino & Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Alpine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alpine is 10.94 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F