Visitors to Abbotsford are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and wineries. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Museum.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 12.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 20 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Abbotsford
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Church Street is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Abbotsford Convent and Yarra Bend Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Abbotsford. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quest Abbotsford - With a stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Playhouse Apartments - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- City East Motel - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Melbourne Cricket Ground, located 1.4 mi (2.3 from the city center, and St. Kilda Beach, which is 4.6 mi (7.4 away.
Getting Around Abbotsford
Metro stations nearby include Collingwood Station and Victoria Park Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Abbotsford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Abbotsford is 0.47 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F