Search Zürich, Zürich Hotels from AU$96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Zurich, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, abundant cafés, and renowned opera house. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its zoo, museums, and live music. Top sights in the city include Bahnhofstrasse, Fraumuenster, and Kunsthaus Zurich.
- There are 252 hotels and other accommodations in Zurich
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH) 9.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zurich
Known for its museums, live music, and opera, the city's cultural venues include Kunsthaus Zurich, Swiss National Museum, and Beyer Clock and Watch Museum. Attractions like Zoo Zurich and Zurich Aviary are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Fraumuenster.
In Zurich, you'll be able to select from 252 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Baur au Lac - This 5-star hotel in Old Town features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Florhof - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in District 7 features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Atlantis by Giardino - This 5-star hotel in Wiedikon features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Zurich include Bahnhofstrasse. Top places to visit outside the city include Shopping Center Glatt, located 3.7 mi (6 from the heart of the city, and Swiss Science Center Technorama, which is 14.4 mi (23.2 away.
Getting Around Zurich
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Zurich is simple. You can access metro transit at Paradeplatz Tram Stop, Borsenstrasse Tram Stop, and Helmhaus Tram Stop. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Zurich Central Station, Zurich Altstetten Station, or Zurich Oerlikon Station.
Dressing for Zurich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Zurich gets about 42.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Zürich?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zürich, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Zürich?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Zürich?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Zürich?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Zürich?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Zürich?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Zürich?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Zürich?
What's the best hotel in Zürich that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Zürich
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Zürich airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Zürich?
- Where to stay near top Zürich attractions?
- More accommodation types in Zürich
- What kind of hotels are in Zürich?
- Which hotel chains are in Zürich?
- What are the most popular hotels in Zürich?
- Are there hotels near Zürich?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends