- Zurich Town Hall
- 5 min walk
- 5 min walk
- ETH Zurich
- 7 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Zürich's Old Town neighbourhood, Hotel Alexander is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Swiss National Museum and ETH Zurich are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bahnhofstrasse. Check out an event or a game at Letzigrund Stadium, and consider making time for Zoo Zurich, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Zurich Town Hall - 5 min walk
- Lindenhof - 5 min walk
- Grossmuenster - 7 min walk
- Swiss National Museum - 7 min walk
- ETH Zurich - 7 min walk
- Rudolf-Brun-Brucke Station - 2 min walk
- Zürich Hauptbahnhof - 6 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH) - 14 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 32 per person
- Self-parking fee: CHF 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Alexander Zurich
- Alexander Zurich
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent staff’ quiet room, lots of light, comfgortable bed