Visitors to Yungaburra are sure to enjoy the spas and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, coffeehouses, and waterfront.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Yungaburra
- The closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 46.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Yungaburra
The city's cultural venues include Full Circle Studio and Gallery and Artistree Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Crater Lakes National Park and Curtain Fig National Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Yungaburra. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Allumbah Pocket Cottages - This 4.5-star cottage features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Kookaburra Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Blue Summit Hideaway - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Yungaburra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Yungaburra is 81.65 inches
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 63°F