Search Victoria, British Columbia Hotels from AU$98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct. 2020
Travelers to Victoria give high marks for the beautiful gardens, bustling port, and fascinating museums. Walkable and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights in the city include British Columbia Parliament Building, Fisgard Lighthouse, and Butchart Gardens.
- There are 295 hotels and other accommodations in Victoria
- The closest major airport is in Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour) 0.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) 24.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Victoria
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Maritime Museum, Open Space Arts Center, and Victoria Police Historical Society Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Butchart Gardens, Pioneer Square, and Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum. Exploring the waterfront, taking local tours, and whale watching are top activities, while sights to visit include Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, Victoria Harbour, and West Coast Trail.
In Victoria, you'll find 295 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inlet Beach House Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Watermark Sunset Suite - Our customers like the convenient parking at this property. Amenities in this 3.5-star condo include a kitchen, free WiFi, and a balcony.
- Bayridge Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Victoria include British Columbia Parliament Building and Fisgard Lighthouse.
Dressing for Victoria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Victoria is 1.26 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Victoria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Victoria, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Victoria?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Victoria?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Victoria?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Victoria?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Victoria?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Victoria?
What's the best luxury hotel in Victoria?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Victoria?
What's the best golf hotel in Victoria?
Recent Reviews in Victoria
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Victoria airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Victoria?
- Where to stay near top Victoria attractions?
- More accommodation types in Victoria
- What kind of hotels are in Victoria?
- Which hotel chains are in Victoria?
- What are the most popular hotels in Victoria?
- Are there hotels near Victoria?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends