Visitors can enjoy all that Valbonne has to offer including the parks, university setting, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include International Perfume Museum, Marineland Antibes, and Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall.
- You'll find 1289 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 16.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Valbonne
A couple of favorite places to visit are Nautipolis Aquatic Complex and Valmasque Park. In the area, you'll also find International Perfume Museum and Marineland Antibes.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Valbonne. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Seventeen - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel La Bastide De Valbonne - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free Internet.
- Golden Tulip Sophia Antipolis - Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, located 6.3 mi (10.2 from the heart of the city, and La Croisette, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 away.
Dressing for Valbonne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Valbonne is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 39°F