Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Tsing Yi
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Tsing Yi, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, waterfront, and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Hong Kong Disneyland, Sky 100, and Mong Kok Computer Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Tsing Yi
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) 16.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) 44.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tsing Yi
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Maritime Square is a favorite for retail therapy. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Victoria Harbour is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lantau Link Visitors Centre to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rambler Garden Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kwai Tsing can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with satellite TV.
Top places to see in the area include Hong Kong Disneyland, located 3.7 mi (6 from the city center, and International Commerce Centre, which is 4.9 mi (7.9 away.
Getting Around Tsing Yi
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Tsing Yi is simple. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hong Kong Tsing Yi Station. You can learn about your water travel options at the port.
Dressing for Tsing Yi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Tsing Yi gets about 3.19 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 56°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Tsing Yi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tsing Yi, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Tsing Yi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tsing Yi airport?
- Where to stay near top Tsing Yi attractions?
- What kind of hotels are in Tsing Yi?
- Which hotel chains are in Tsing Yi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tsing Yi?
- Are there hotels near Tsing Yi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends