- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Happy Valley Race Course
- 5 min walk
- Wan Chai Road
- 6 min walk
- The Derby
- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Wan Chai neighbourhood, Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Soho and Lan Kwai Fong. Travelling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Happy Valley Race Course - 5 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 6 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 19 min walk
- Victoria Park - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
- The Dining House — 1 min walk
- 3T — 1 min walk
- The Derby - 3 min walk
- Skm - 5 min walk
- Brunch Club and Supper - 5 min walk
About this property
Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 350.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 184.80 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Dorsett Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong (to be renamed Dorsett Wanchai)
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything is great but the only thing that I would say is the location of the hotel. If you are to take MTR to get to other places, since the hotel is located between Causeway Bay and Wanchai stations, you need to walk at least 12 minutes to get to either one of the aforementioned stations. Nevertheless, me and my family enjoyed a lot while staying at Wachai Dorsett.