Visitors to Trentham are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, bars, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Westpac Stadium.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Trentham
- The closest major airport is in Paraparaumu (PPQ) 26.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) 29.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Trentham
A favorite place to visit in the city is Trentham Racecourse. Additionally, you'll find Westpac Stadium in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bristol Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Trentham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Trentham gets about 48.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F