- Lambton Quay
- 2 min walk
- New Zealand Parliament Buildings
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Wellington, Sofitel Wellington is in the business district and by the sea. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade. Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave are not to be missed.
- Lambton Quay - 2 min walk
- New Zealand Parliament Buildings - 3 min walk
- Beehive - 3 min walk
- St Paul's Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Old St Paul's - 10 min walk
- Wellington Station - 8 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jardin Grill – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 80 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 39 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sofitel Opening July 2016 Hotel
- Sofitel Wellington Opening July 2016
- Sofitel Opening July 2016
- Sofitel Wellington Hotel
- Sofitel Wellington (Opening July 2016)
- Sofitel Wellington (opening June 2016)