Visiting Tin Can Bay
Visitors to Tin Can Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Tin Can Bay
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 82.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tin Can Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Great Sandy Strait. Additionally, you'll find Inskip Point and Rainbow Beach in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dolphin Waters Tin Can Bay - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Tin Can Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- About 34.33 inches of rain falls on Tin Can Bay each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 58°F