Search Rainbow Beach, Queensland Hotels from AU$93
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 12 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Sep. 2019
Reviewed on 5 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug. 2019
Reviewed on 26 Sep. 2020
Visiting Rainbow Beach
Travelers to Rainbow Beach give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its rainforests.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rainbow Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 77.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rainbow Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Phil Rogers Park, Rainbow Beach, and Carlo Sand Blow. In the area, you'll also find Inskip Point and Great Sandy National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Rainbow Beach. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Plantation Resort at Rainbow - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Debbie's Place - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking.
- Rainbow Ocean Palms Resort - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Rainbow Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Rainbow Beach each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rainbow Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rainbow Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Rainbow Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Rainbow Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Rainbow Beach?
What's the best high-end hotel in Rainbow Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Rainbow Beach?
Recent Reviews in Rainbow Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Rainbow Beach airport?
- Where to stay near top Rainbow Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Rainbow Beach
- What kind of hotels are in Rainbow Beach?
- Which hotel chains are in Rainbow Beach?
- What are the most popular hotels in Rainbow Beach?
- Are there hotels near Rainbow Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends