Visiting Rainbow Beach
Travelers to Rainbow Beach give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its rainforests.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rainbow Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 77.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rainbow Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Phil Rogers Park, Rainbow Beach, and Carlo Sand Blow. In the area, you'll also find Inskip Point and Great Sandy National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Rainbow Beach. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Plantation Resort at Rainbow - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Debbie's Place - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking.
- Rainbow Ocean Palms Resort - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Rainbow Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Rainbow Beach each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F