Search Rainbow Beach, Queensland Hotels from AU$95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Apr. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 5 Oct. 2020
Visiting Rainbow Beach
Travelers to Rainbow Beach give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its rainforests.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rainbow Beach
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 77.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rainbow Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Phil Rogers Park, Rainbow Beach, and Carlo Sand Blow. In the area, you'll also find Inskip Point and Great Sandy National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Rainbow Beach. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Plantation Resort at Rainbow - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Debbie's Place - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking.
- Rainbow Ocean Palms Resort - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Rainbow Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Rainbow Beach each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Rainbow Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rainbow Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Rainbow Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Rainbow Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Rainbow Beach?
What's the best high-end hotel in Rainbow Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Rainbow Beach?
Recent Reviews in Rainbow Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Rainbow Beach airport?
- Where to stay near top Rainbow Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Rainbow Beach
- What kind of hotels are in Rainbow Beach?
- Which hotel chains are in Rainbow Beach?
- What are the most popular hotels in Rainbow Beach?
- Are there hotels near Rainbow Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends