Visitors can enjoy all that Maryborough has to offer including the riverfront, gardens, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its architecture.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Maryborough
- The closest major airport is in Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB) 30.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maryborough
Cultural venues in the city include Maryborough Military & Colonial Museum, Customs House Interpretive Centre, and Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mary Poppins Statue and Mary Ann Steam Locomotive.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Maryborough. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cara Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Kimba Lodge - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- McNevin's Maryborough Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Maryborough
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Maryborough Station. Maryborough might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Maryborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Maryborough is 37.91 inches
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F