Search Smiths Beach, Victoria Hotels from AU$235
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Jan. 2019
Reviewed on 18 Mar. 2020
All Decked Out - Wonderful Smiths Beach Location - Close to Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit and be
Reviewed on 10 Feb. 2020
Visiting Smiths Beach
Visitors to Smiths Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its spas. In Smiths Beach, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Smiths Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include A Maze'N Things, Koala Conservation Centre, and Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit. You'll also find Purple Hen Winery and Phillip Island Winery in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Beachwood - With a stay at this 5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Smiths Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Smiths Beach gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Smiths Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Smiths Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Smiths Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Smiths Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Smiths Beach?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Smiths Beach?
Recent Reviews in Smiths Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Smiths Beach airport?
- Where to stay near top Smiths Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Smiths Beach
- What kind of hotels are in Smiths Beach?
- Which hotel chains are in Smiths Beach?
- What are the most popular hotels in Smiths Beach?
- Are there hotels near Smiths Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends