Visiting San Remo
Visitors to San Remo are sure to enjoy the restaurants, entertainment choices, and seaside. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. In San Remo, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Remo
Places to visit in the larger region include Phillip Island Nature Park, Phillip Island Chocolate Factory, and Churchill Island Heritage Farm. You'll also find National Vietnam Veterans Museum and Forrest Caves in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in San Remo. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Silverwater Resort - This 4.5-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Quays Motel San Remo - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- San Remo Hotel Motel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for San Remo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on San Remo each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F