Visitors to Inverloch are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, university setting, and water parks. In Inverloch, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Inverloch
The picturesque setting of Rainbow Park and Bunurong Marine National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Bunurong Environment Centre & Shell Museum is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Inverloch Visitor Information Centre and Screw Creek Nature Walk.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Inverloch. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel on A'beckett - This 4-star motel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- RACV Inverloch Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Eugenies Luxury Accommodation - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Inverloch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Inverloch is 0.47 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F