Visitors to Foster are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, parks, and golf courses. In Foster, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Foster
Favorite places to visit in the city include Foster Golf Club, Prom Country Visitor Information Centre, and Great Southern Rail Trail. In the area, you'll also find Agnes Falls and Shallow Inlet.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Wilsons Promontory Motel - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Foster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Foster is 21.26 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 39°F