Visiting Fish Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Fish Creek has to offer including its rainforests. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fish Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Great Southern Rail Trail. Additionally, you'll find Cape Liptrap Coastal Park and Foster Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Prom Coast Holiday Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fish Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 21.26 inches of rain falls on Fish Creek each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 39°F