Search Si Sunthon, Phuket Province Hotels from AU$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
10 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Si Sunthon, Phuket
3.73 km from city centre
Angsana Laguna Phuket
4.3/5Excellent! (710 reviews)
"The location of the Angsana is excellent within the Laguna complex. The 2 bedroom villa we were allocated was most welcome. For the 4 of us to be accommodated together was a great asset while coronavirus virus lock down in place. Our outside journeys were somewhat restricted for the last 4 days so ..."
Reviewed on 8 Apr. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Thanon Si Sunthon, Si Sunthon
0.94 km from city centre
Family Villa - Iona (Private House, Private Pool friendly for kids)
2 km from city centre
Jewels Villas Phuket
5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
Phuket Peaceful Hideaway
"Jewels Villa's are located away from the hustle and bustle of the key tourist locations in Phuket but lack none of the features and inclusions which make for a memorable stay. The villas are well kept and designed to take full advantage of the amazing pool around which they are built. This is our ..."
Reviewed on 27 Sep. 2017
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Si SunthonView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Si Sunthon
Visitors can enjoy all that Si Sunthon has to offer including its local tours. Top sights around the area include Patong Beach, Phuket Fantasea, and Laem Singh Beach.
- You'll find 2701 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) 14.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Si Sunthon
Notable city landmarks like Wat Si Sunthon and Two Heroines Monument might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Thalang National Museum and Danze Fantasy Theatre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Si Sunthon. Listed here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Jewels Villas Phuket is located 1.2 mi from the city center. This 4.5-star villa in Si Sunthon features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Baan Wanicha B&B Resort is 1.5 mi from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Si Sunthon features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Baan Malinee Bed and Breakfast is located within 1.5 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Si Sunthon can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
Top places to see in the area include Patong Beach, located 7.1 mi (11.4 from the heart of the city, and Phuket Fantasea, which is 4.7 mi (7.5 away.
Dressing for Si Sunthon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Si Sunthon gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F