Search Pa Klok, Phuket Hotels from AU$37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 6 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct. 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Sep. 2020
Visiting Pa Klok
Upscale lodging choices in Pa Klok make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas, seaside, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks. Patong Beach, Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World, and Laem Singh Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2701 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) 14.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pa Klok
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Ao Po Beach, Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bang Rong Pier and Phuket Elephant Sanctuary.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pa Klok. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- COMO Point Yamu, Phuket - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort and Spa, Phuket - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this resort. This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Baan Yamu Residences - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Patong Beach, located 13.3 mi (21.3 from the heart of the city, and Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World, which is 9.5 mi (15.2 away.
Dressing for Pa Klok
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Pa Klok each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Pa Klok?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pa Klok, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Pa Klok?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Pa Klok?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Pa Klok?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Pa Klok?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Pa Klok?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Pa Klok?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pa Klok?
Recent Reviews in Pa Klok
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Pa Klok airport?
- Where to stay near top Pa Klok attractions?
- More accommodation types in Pa Klok
- Which hotel chains are in Pa Klok?
- What are the most popular hotels in Pa Klok?
- Are there hotels near Pa Klok?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends