Visitors to Sheffield are sure to enjoy the mountain views and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sheffield
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 24.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 74.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sheffield
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tasmanian Regional Arts Kentish,The Working Art Space and Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Barringwood Estate and Mount Roland Conservation Area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Kentish Hills Retreat - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sheffield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Sheffield each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F