Search Ulverstone, Tasmania Hotels from AU$95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Ulverstone are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, local tours, and museums.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Ulverstone
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 21.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Burnie, TAS (BWT) 41.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulverstone
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Shropshire Park and Dial Range Forest Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre and Ulverstone History Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ulverstone. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ulverstone River Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Moonlight Bay Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Willaway Motel Apartments - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
Getting Around Ulverstone
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Ulverstone West Station. Ulverstone may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ulverstone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Ulverstone gets about 35.04 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ulverstone?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ulverstone, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ulverstone?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Ulverstone?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Ulverstone?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ulverstone?
Recent Reviews in Ulverstone
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ulverstone airport?
- Where to stay near top Ulverstone attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ulverstone
- What kind of hotels are in Ulverstone?
- Which hotel chains are in Ulverstone?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ulverstone?
- Are there hotels near Ulverstone?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends