Visitors to Devonport are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its waterfront.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Devonport
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 6.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Devonport
Cultural venues in the city include Devonport Regional Gallery, Bass Strait Maritime Centre, and Tiagarra Aboriginal Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the sunrises and such places to visit as Mersey Bluff and Coles Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Don River Railway to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Devonport. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Grand On Macfie - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Dannebrog Lodge - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Devonport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Devonport is 35.04 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F