Family Hotels & Resorts in Devonport from AU$130
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best Devonport Family Hotels
Where should we stay in Devonport?
The welcoming destination of Devonport is a great choice if you've been considering a holiday with the children. The excursions, museums and walking trails are just a few things that make this an attractive holiday destination for families. Arrange a flight into Devonport, TAS (DPO), which is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre. When you're thinking about where to stay with the family, Devonport has 4 child-friendly hotels and other types of accommodation you may want to consider.
Holidaying families have positive things to say about these places to stay:
Dannebrog Lodge: Offers free parking, free breakfast and laundry facilities. Guests like the quiet location and breakfast options at this 3.5-star guesthouse.
Sunrise Devonport – Features a restaurant, free parking and free breakfast. The overall comfort and central location make this 3-star motel popular with guests.
Quality Hotel Gateway – Offers a restaurant, free parking and laundry facilities. Guests like the clean rooms and quiet location at this 3.5-star hotel.
When should we visit Devonport?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family trip. Use these tips to decide when to pack up the children and head to Devonport.
- Hottest months: January, February, March and December, with an average temperature of 21°C
- Coldest months: July, June, August and September, with an average temperature of 4°C
- Driest months: February, January, November and December, with an average rainfall of 47.75 inches
- Rainiest months: August, July, June and May, with an average rainfall of 103.25 inches
What should we see and do in Devonport?
While you are holidaying in Devonport, you and the family may want to see some interesting spots such as Devonport Regional Gallery and Bass Strait Maritime Centre. Make sure that you have lots of time for activities such as Tiagarra Aboriginal Museum and Don River Railway.Devonport is also known for the:
Frequently asked questions
What's Devonport like for family-friendly holidays?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Devonport?
How many family-friendly hotels are there in Devonport?
What's the seasonal weather like in Devonport?
What's there to see and do with your family in Devonport?
More trip options
- Top areas for Family Hotels
- Places Near Devonport
- What kind of hotels are in Devonport?
- More accommodation types in Devonport
- Where to stay near top Devonport attractions?
- Are there hotels near Devonport?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Expedia's Latest Trends