Visiting Port Sorell
Visitors are sure to enjoy the waterfront in Port Sorell. This city attracts tourists with its relaxing ambiance.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Port Sorell
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 9.5 from the city center while the next closest is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 69.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Sorell
The natural setting is picturesque including the beaches and Rabbit Island. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Sorell Jetty is one place to visit. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Port Sorell.
- Tranquilles Bed and Breakfast - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sails on Port Sorell - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests have access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with in-room kitchenettes. Our customers like its beach locale and comfy beds.
Dressing for Port Sorell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Port Sorell gets about 35.04 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 70°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 39°F