- Mount Roland Regional Reserve
- 9 min drive
- 16 min drive
- Lake Barrington International Rowing Course
- 23 min drive
- Devonport, TAS (DPO)
- 57 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Cradle Alpine Retreat is located in Moina. Mount Roland Regional Reserve and Mount Roland Conservation Area reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Tasmazia and Devils at Cradle.
- Mount Roland Regional Reserve - 9 min drive
- Tasmazia - 16 min drive
- Lake Barrington International Rowing Course - 23 min drive
- King Solomons Cave - 38 min drive
- Leven Canyon Regional Reserve - 39 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 98 min drive
About this property
Cradle Alpine Retreat
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 2 PM - 8 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was lovely and clean, had a tray of breakfast food in the fridge, plenty of blankets provided and reasonable rate. Overall, very pleasant stay.