Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Moina, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre and Dove Lake.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Moina
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 45.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moina
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre and Dove Lake. In the area, you'll also find Mount Roland Regional Reserve and Lake Barrington International Rowing Course.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Lemonthyme Wilderness Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Moina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Moina is 35.04 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F