Visitors to Deloraine are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its mountain views.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Deloraine
- The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 44.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 46.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deloraine
Favorite places to visit in the city include Deloraine and Districts Folk Museum, Great Western Tiers Visitor Centre, and St. Marks Church. Additionally, you'll find Three Willows Vineyard and Ashgrove Cheese Factory in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Deloraine. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blakes Manor - This 4.5-star apartment features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Bonney's Inn - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private yard.
- Deloraine Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Deloraine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 59°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 35.04 inches of rain falls on Deloraine each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 40°F