Those visiting Sassafras are sure to enjoy all the features offered. The closest major airport is in Devonport, TAS (DPO) 17.4 from the city center while the next closest is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 61.6 away.
Dressing for Sassafras
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 59°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Sassafras gets about 35.04 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 70°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 39°F