Visitors to Rusutsu are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, hot springs, and bars.
- You'll find 201 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Niseko
- The closest major airport is in Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) 64.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rusutsu
Skiing is a top activity, and Rusutsu Resort is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Makkarigawa Kasenkoen and Kimundo Waterfall.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Westin Rusutsu Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and ski-in/ski-out access, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rusutsu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 46.30 inches of rain falls on Rusutsu each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F