Search Riomaggiore, Liguria Hotels from AU$119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the seaside in Riomaggiore, which is also known for its cafés and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sightseeing tours. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. In Riomaggiore, there are 53 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Riomaggiore
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of San Giovanni Battista, Castle of Riomaggiore, and Guardiola Tower. The hiking trails and seaside exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Via dell'Amore and Fossola Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Manarola Ferry is one place to visit.
In Riomaggiore, there are 53 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cinqueterre Residence - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with satellite TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Locanda Ca Da Iride - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this property. Amenities at this property include parking and a private balcony.
- Stella di Rio - Amenities in this vacation home include a kitchenette and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit.
A top sight outside the city is Doria Castle, located 5.8 mi (9.4 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Riomaggiore
With so many transportation options, seeing Riomaggiore is a breeze. To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Riomaggiore Station or Riomaggiore Manarola Station. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Dressing for Riomaggiore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Riomaggiore gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Riomaggiore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Riomaggiore, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Riomaggiore?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Riomaggiore?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Riomaggiore?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Riomaggiore?
Recent Reviews in Riomaggiore
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Riomaggiore airport?
- Where to stay near top Riomaggiore attractions?
- More accommodation types in Riomaggiore
- What kind of hotels are in Riomaggiore?
- Which hotel chains are in Riomaggiore?
- What are the most popular hotels in Riomaggiore?
- Are there hotels near Riomaggiore?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends