Search Manarola, Riomaggiore Hotels from AU$140
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Manarola are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, coffeehouses, and soccer matches. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. In Manarola, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manarola
The city's hiking trails and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Via dell'Amore. Additionally, you might want to add Manarola Ferry to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Manarola. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Affittacamere San Giorgio - Amenities at this 2-star townhouse accommodation include a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Giovanni Rooms Manarola - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this townhouse accommodation. With a stay at this 1-star townhouse accommodation, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Ca' de Baran - Amenities in this 1-star townhouse accommodation include free wired Internet and cable TV. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds and location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Doria Castle, located 6.4 mi (10.2 from the city center.
Getting Around Manarola
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Riomaggiore Manarola Station. Manarola may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Manarola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Manarola gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Manarola?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manarola, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Manarola?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Manarola?
Recent Reviews in Manarola
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Manarola airport?
- Where to stay near top Manarola attractions?
- More accommodation types in Manarola
- Which hotel chains are in Manarola?
- What are the most popular hotels in Manarola?
- Are there hotels near Manarola?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends