Search Vernazza, Liguria Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Vernazza are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its wineries. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. In Vernazza, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vernazza
The city's hiking trails and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Vernazza Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Vernazza Ferry is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso and Church of San Pietro.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vernazza. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hanging Garden - Amenities at this apartment include free WiFi and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Rooms Elisabetta Carro - Amenities at this guesthouse include a rooftop terrace and a private balcony.
- Rina Rooms - Amenities in this B&B guestroom include free WiFi and a dining area. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and location.
A top sight outside the city is Doria Castle, located 9.1 mi (14.6 from the city center.
Getting Around Vernazza
With so many transportation options, seeing Vernazza is simple. To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Vernazza Station or Vernazza Corniglia Station. You can explore water transportation options at the local port.
Dressing for Vernazza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Vernazza gets about 26.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Vernazza?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vernazza, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Vernazza?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Vernazza?
What's the best hotel for couples in Vernazza?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Vernazza?
Recent Reviews in Vernazza
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Vernazza airport?
- Where to stay near top Vernazza attractions?
- More accommodation types in Vernazza
- Which hotel chains are in Vernazza?
- What are the most popular hotels in Vernazza?
- Are there hotels near Vernazza?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends