Search Monterosso al Mare, Liguria Hotels from AU$141
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Visiting Monterosso al Mare
Travelers to Monterosso al Mare give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. In Monterosso al Mare, there are 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monterosso al Mare
The city is notable for landmarks like Sanctuary of Nostra Signora di Soviore, San Francesco d'Assisi Statue, and Torre Aurora. The hiking trails and beaches exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Monterosso Beach and Fegina Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are 5terre Massage and Footpath Monterosso-Vernazza.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Monterosso al Mare. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Affittacamere Da Cesare - This 1-star townhouse accommodation in Borgo Antico features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Affittacamere Monterosso 5 Terre - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. This guesthouse in Borgo Antico features free breakfast and a café.
- Hotel Porto Roca - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Doria Castle, located 11.2 mi (18.1 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Monterosso al Mare
With so many ways to get around, exploring Monterosso al Mare is a breeze. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Monterosso Station. You can catch a ferry across the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Monterosso al Mare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Monterosso al Mare is 26.46 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Monterosso al Mare?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monterosso al Mare, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best luxury hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Monterosso al Mare?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Monterosso al Mare?
Recent Reviews in Monterosso al Mare
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Monterosso al Mare airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Monterosso al Mare?
- Where to stay near top Monterosso al Mare attractions?
- More accommodation types in Monterosso al Mare
- What kind of hotels are in Monterosso al Mare?
- Which hotel chains are in Monterosso al Mare?
- What are the most popular hotels in Monterosso al Mare?
- Are there hotels near Monterosso al Mare?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends