Visiting Port Noarlunga
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Noarlunga has to offer including its university setting. A top sight in the area is Museum.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Port Noarlunga
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 23.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Noarlunga
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Elite Dive Academy is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you'll find Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Port Noarlunga, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 85 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few of the places to stay in the region:
- McCloud House is located in central Port Noarlunga. This 3-star apartment in Port Noarlunga features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Gecko Place is 0.4 mi from central Port Noarlunga. This 5-star hotel in Adelaide features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Waterfront Port Noarlunga is 0.3 mi from the center of Port Noarlunga. This 5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Port Noarlunga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Port Noarlunga gets about 18.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 46°F