Overview of Ascot Quays Apartment 102
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Apartment, Accessible
About this area
This apartment is located in Ascot. Shoppers can check out Hay Street Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Langley Park and Elizabeth Quay. Check out an event or a game at Optus Stadium, and consider making time for Perth Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Ascot Racecourse - 14 min walk
- Crown Perth - 7 min drive
- Optus Stadium - 8 min drive
- Langley Park - 11 min drive
- Perth Mint - 11 min drive
- Bayswater Meltham Station - 4 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 8 min drive
About this property
Ascot Quays Apartment 102
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 50 and AUD 130 for adults, and AUD 50 and AUD 130 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 78 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 78 (one-way)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair.