Visitors can enjoy all that Oberaegeri has to offer including its mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Rapperswil Castle, Swiss Transportation Museum, and Loewenplatz. The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH) 36.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberaegeri
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ageri Lake and Swiss Alps. In the area, you'll also find Rapperswil Castle and Swiss Transportation Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Oberaegeri, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 60 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Outdoor Retreat is located in the heart of Oberaegeri. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Oberaegeri features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Ameron Hotel Flora is located 0.6 mi from the heart of Oberaegeri. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Lucerne can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- 25hours Hotel Langstrasse is 16.7 mi from central Oberaegeri. This 4-star hotel in Aussersihl features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Loewenplatz, located 16.4 mi (26.5 from the heart of the city, and Chapel Bridge, which is 16.7 mi (27 away.
Dressing for Oberaegeri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Oberaegeri gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F