Families will find kid-friendly activities in Newbridge, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene, and relaxing spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Around the area, top sights include Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh International Conference Centre, and Edinburgh Castle.
- You'll find 811 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Edinburgh
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI) 2.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Newbridge
A couple of favorite places to visit are Royal Highland Centre and Edinburgh International Climbing Arena Ratho. Additionally, in the area you'll find Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh International Conference Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Newbridge. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Norton House Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport - Our customers like the room size and overall condition at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar.
- Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Edinburgh Castle, located 7.4 mi (11.9 from the heart of the city, and Princes Street Gardens, which is 7.5 mi (12.1 away.
Dressing for Newbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Newbridge gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 34°F