- Heriot Watt University
- 5 min walk
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- 7 min drive
- Business school bistro
- 8 min walk
- The Piece
- 8 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh West is in an area with good airport proximity. Grassmarket and Royal Mile are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Princes Street Gardens and Calton Hill. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Heriot Watt University - 5 min walk
- Edinburgh Corn Exchange - 7 min drive
- Murrayfield Stadium - 8 min drive
- Edinburgh Zoo - 9 min drive
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 11 min drive
- Curriehill Station - 4 min drive
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 11 min drive
- The Avenue — 1 min walk
- Business school bistro - 8 min walk
- The Piece - 8 min walk
- Postgraduate Centre Cafe - 8 min walk
- Cafe Brio - 8 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh West
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities