Visitors can enjoy all that Nambour has to offer including the theaters, entertainment choices, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and cafés. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Nambour
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 13 from the city center
- The next closest is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 86.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nambour
Australia Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Wappa Falls Astronomical Observatory and Queensland Zoo in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Motel in Nambour - This 3-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Nambour
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Nambour Station. Nambour may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nambour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Nambour each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 57°F