Visitors to Mapleton are sure to enjoy the rainforests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ancient ruins and lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Mapleton
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 23 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mapleton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rainforest and Mapleton Falls National Park. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mapleton. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eden Lodge - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Mapleton Falls Accommodation - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Lilyponds Holiday Park - This 3.5-star cabin features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Mapleton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Mapleton gets about 37.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 57°F