Visitors to Nagarkot are sure to enjoy the mountain views. The tucked away and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Nagarkot
- The closest major airport is in Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) 15 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nagarkot
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple. In the area, you'll also find Mahadev Pokhari and Views.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Nagarkot. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Mount Paradise - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Mystic Mountain - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Club Himalaya, by ACE Hotels - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Nagarkot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.12 inches of rain falls on Nagarkot each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F