Visitors can enjoy all that Dhulikhel has to offer including the temples and monuments. This city's small-town vibe also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Dhulikhel
- The closest major airport is in Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) 21.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dhulikhel
Notable city landmarks like Shiva Temple and Budol View Tower might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Town and Kali Temple.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Dhulikhel. Here are a few places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Himalayan Horizon is located in central Dhulikhel. This 3-star hotel in Dhulikhel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Dhulikhel Lodge Resort is located in the heart of Dhulikhel. This 3-star resort in Dhulikhel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Dwarika's Resort is 1.9 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dhulikhel can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Boudhanath, located 13.8 mi (22.2 from the heart of the city, and Pashupatinath Temple, which is 14.2 mi (22.8 away.
Dressing for Dhulikhel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 35.12 inches of rain falls on Dhulikhel each year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F