Search Mt. Hood, Oregon Hotels from AU$115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 30 Jan. 2020
Visiting Mt. Hood
Travelers to Mt. Hood give high marks for the ski areas and magnificent mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its lakeside and golf courses. A top sight in the city is Blue.
- There are 122 hotels and other accommodations in Mt. Hood
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) 79.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mt. Hood
The hiking trails, lakeside, and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Mount Hood National Forest and Sherars Falls. Skiing, snowboarding, and camping are top activities, while sights to visit include Blue, Cooper Spur Ski Area, and Heather Canyon. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Shooting Star Express and Cascade Express.
In Mt. Hood, you'll be able to select from 122 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sandy Salmon Bed & Breakfast Lodge - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a game room. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Balch Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- BW Premier Collection Resort at the Mountain - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Mt. Hood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mt. Hood is 13.86 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mt. Hood?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mt. Hood, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Mt. Hood?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Mt. Hood?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Mt. Hood?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mt. Hood?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Mt. Hood?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Mt. Hood?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Mt. Hood?
What's the best golf hotel in Mt. Hood?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Mt. Hood?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Mt. Hood?
Recent Reviews in Mt. Hood
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mt. Hood airport?
- Where to stay near top Mt. Hood attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mt. Hood
- What kind of hotels are in Mt. Hood?
- Which hotel chains are in Mt. Hood?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mt. Hood?
- Are there hotels near Mt. Hood?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends