Visitors to Mougins are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art, and forests. Top sights around the area include Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, La Croisette, and International Perfume Museum.
- You'll find 1289 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 19.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mougins
Cultural venues in the city include Mougins Museum of Classical Art, Museum of Photography, and Musée d'Art Classique de Mougins. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Royal Mougins Golf Club and Cannes-Mougins Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Musée de la Photographie André Villers and Scène 55.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Mougins. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Les Rosées - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Le Club Mougins by Diamond Resorts - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Le Mas Candille - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, located 3.6 mi (5.8 from the heart of the city, and La Croisette, which is 4.3 mi (6.9 away.
Dressing for Mougins
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mougins is 0.87 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F