Visitors to Mornington are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants, and beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and gardens.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Mornington
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 53.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 56 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mornington
The city's beaches and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Mornington Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mornington Country Golf Course and Mornington Racecourse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Mornington. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mornington Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Best Western Plus Brooklands of Mornington - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Mornington Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Mornington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Mornington gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F