Visitors to Montville are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rainforests and wineries. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Montville
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast) 22.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Montville
The picturesque setting of Kondalilla National Park and Kondalilla Falls exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Flame Hill Vineyard to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Montville. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Montville Grove Romantic Cottages - This 4.5-star cottage features free breakfast, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Montagues of Montville - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
- Montville Oceanview Cottages - This 3.5-star cabin features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Australia Zoo, located 10.9 mi (17.6 from the city center.
Dressing for Montville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Montville gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F