Visiting Mill Park
Visitors to Mill Park are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and university setting. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 16.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 19 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mill Park
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology - Bundoora is worth a campus tour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Mill Park Motel - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Doncaster Shopping Centre, located 9 mi (14.5 from the city center, and Melbourne Zoo, which is 10.4 mi (16.7 away.
Dressing for Mill Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Mill Park each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F