- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rydges Melbourne Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Queen Spa Suite
Executive King Room
One Bedroom Apartment
About this area
In the city centre, Rydges Melbourne Hotel is in Melbourne's Chinatown neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Federation Square and Eureka Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground or Rod Laver Arena.
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 1 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 4 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 10 min walk
- Federation Square - 11 min walk
- Parliament Station - 4 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 30 min drive
- Locanda Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Locanda — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 8 min walk
About this property
Rydges Melbourne Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 32 for adults and AUD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.08 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rydges Melbourne Hotel
- Rydges Melbourne
- Melbourne Rydges Hotel
- Rydges Hotel Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Fairly basic hotel, very well located for the Melbourne Theatre area and very reasonably priced. The room we had (Room 1414) is LONG OVERDUE for an update ..... still has only single flush toilet and dual shower taps. Dual flush (water saver) toilets and 'flick mixer' style shower taps were common 30 :years ago. Also, would have been good to have a tv remote that worked (flat batteries?? ). Buffet breakfast was comprehensive but had to ask twice for cutlery to be made available. Overall good .... but room for improvement!